Sleepless Nights
I'm up. I showered and brushed my teeth. I hate not seeing your things in the shower. But I also hate that I shared my concerns with you last night, you shared your writing. Then you did the exact thing I was scared of, even after you sent it. You disappeared.
But I don't need explanations. Maybe it was avoidance to talk about those things that scare you. Maybe you went to sleep on the couch. Maybe you were on Instagram when it said you were. Maybe you weren't. Maybe you were chatting with someone else.
But thats something I need to let go of. I cannot keep holding you to my standards. I cannot hope you will have the same standards as me. Or spend your time like me. I need to sit back and watch from a distance. I need to observe and gather information.
AJV
Comments
Post a Comment