You put me back together - Thank you
Ya see...deep down, I'm broken, and a little fucked up.
I've had a lifetime of hurt, struggle, pain, loss and emotional damage. I know that these things have made me stronger. A year ago I did not think that my divorce would lead me here, or would I have the community, love and support I have now. But that is another story, for another day. At no point, did I think it would be possible to find someone like you.
We had been talking for a few weeks before we finally set a date to meet. Play. Whatever would come of it. I stood at the screen door in a white thong, long-sleeved white crop top and a floral robe. I see you get out of your car, walking towards my place and I can't help but mumble "Okay, Okay".
If you have ever had fet date before, you know this feeling. The one that makes you question if this person is a psychopathic killer, bum or god knows what. Is the person that shows up, going to be the one you have seen and talked to online?
Well you were, are, and continue to be that man.
I let you in. Greeted you with a kiss and hug. Our lips fit perfectly. The plumpness sliding and gliding from top to bottom lip. Bits of tongue, and a small nibbles here and there, with a groan escaping from us both.
I'm still on a work call...I make sure my camera and mic are muted. We can't wait. I'm on the floor. We've joked about whether or not my greedy cunt can take your fist or not....Spoiler Alert. It does.
Removing clothing as quickly as possible, your hands are on me. I joke about their size. Your dick in my mouth, I can taste your excitement and my cunt is just as excited to see you. To feel you. You play with my clit, we keep kissing deeply and passionately. You finger me. A weakness of mine. I'm like a teenage girl begging to feel you in me.
My screen door is open, and I can't help but let the pleasure escape from my lips. I try to cover my mouth, but there is no point. The neighbors are bound to hear. My hands drop to my sides. I prop my left foot up and prepare for what will be an undertaking. With one hand on my tit, and 1 finger in my cunt....then 2 fingers...3... 4... and a poorly mustered "Okay, Okay" and exhale. A fist. A groan. My eyes meet yours. You see me. Your beautiful fist in me, punching my insides. Making me moan and groan like I never have. My body convulses in ways that it never has.
I know we just met, but I ask for permission to cum. Because that's what good girls do.
I cum for you. Over and over again, and again. And again. And again. By the time I call yellow, and need a break...the birds outside stopped chirping. The dogs stopped barking. The neighbors that were outside enjoying the weather were now not to be heard. I don't feel remotely bad that they heard our passion. They should be so lucky to know that something this intense, is real, and so close to them. I hope it inspired them.
Our eyes have been glued together since the minute you walked in. I take a deep breath and prepare to feel you pull your fist out of me.....watching you was pure joy. To see you so happily feed me, and feed yourself at the same time is a sight to be seen.
Your fist pulls out. But as it does....so does half of my bodily fluids.
We both look at each other. Pause. You don't say anything. I and crack up laughing. Cackling if you will, as I feel the fluids spill to my floor. You breathe and laugh too.
A quote comes to mind.
*Nothing prepared me for, what the privilege of being yours
would do.
Turning Page - Sleeping At Last*
Thank you for being this person. Thank you for being you. Thank you for loving me deeply. Including all of my broken pieces.
Thank you for flowers with no reason. Thank you for roses and lilies that are not delivered as an "I'm Sorry" but as an "You are everything to me".
Thank you for opening doors, helping me with bags, driving, coming to my aid when I have had a shitty day.
Thank you for reading me. For seeing the pain in my eyes, when I don't have the words to say what I need to say.
Thank you for the spontaneous slow dances in the living room, even when there is no music.
Thank you for making me cry, for bleeding my own blood. Thank you for pushing me to limits unknown.
No one pleases me like you do. No one takes care of me the
way you do. No one has ever loved me more or better than you do.
Thank you for putting me back together again.
I love you,
ALV
Comments
Post a Comment