From the archives
I'd like to start and end my day the same. To be in your arms, on your chest, in your nook. The space between your chest and bicep. To feel your breath, and lips on my face. On my neck. Your words in my ear, and your heartbeat on my cheek.
I'd like for your hands, fingertips, lips, and teeth to know every inch of my body. To be known and understood. To feel your heat.
Bound, blindfolded and used relentlessly. Poked, prodded, fingered, fucked, bit, scratched, slapped, choked, kissed, spit on, made to cry, beg, plead. I don't want to make decisions. I want to please you, and in turn be pleased.Teach me how to be a good girl. Show me what I'm missing. Ruin me Daddy, so that I think everyone else is full of shit.
My body would melt into yours. To find pleasure in the pain delivered. To find pleasure in the delivered. To find love. To find lust. To be yours.
With Love,
AJV
Comments
Post a Comment